Hazzem Immigration

White Passport

How to Apply

US Citizen Abroad passports are only issued to US citizens who will be living outside of the United States for a period greater than one year and who need a passport for a limited duration, typically less than five years.

 You will need to provide proof of US citizenship, such as a previous passport or a birth certificate, as well as proof of your stay abroad, such as a work contract or residency permit. You will also need to provide a recent passport photo.

Visit the website of the US embassy or consulate in the country where you are currently located and schedule an appointment for a passport application.

The fee for a US Citizen Abroad passport varies depending on the duration of the passport, but it is generally higher than the fee for a standard passport.

 Bring all the necessary documents to your appointment and submit your application in person.

The processing time for a US Citizen Abroad passport is typically 4-6 weeks, but it may take longer depending on the embassy or consulate where you submitted your application.